Pokemon Car Front Plate How Much Money Could I Get For All Of These Things?

How much money could I get for All of these things? - pokemon car front plate

Well, I really want a PS3, but I have to pay all.SO am ready to sell my items for this. ALREADY $ 130.
I sell:
Good 1 Playstation 2 with 14 games
Memory Card: 8 MB
Games include:
Shrek 2
Guitar 3 with 2 wireless controller
Scooby Doo Unmasked
Scooby Doo 100 Frights Nigh (Greatest Hits)
Eye Toy Groove (dance game)
Eye Toy Operation Spy
Eye Toy Play 2 (Games are Fun with 12 sacks and 75 bonus games) [All Games with Eye Toy Eye Toy camera feeds Come]
Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 [is] with Microphone
Scooby Doo Mystery Mayhem
NHL 2005
Dancing with the Stars [comes with Dance Pad]
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (Greatest Hits)
Pac Man World 2 (Greatest Hits)
The Sims 2 Pets

What I sell:
Game Boy Advance SP, with only some scratches on his forehead, and in good condition
Supplied with:
1 box of transport belt
1 car charger
1 Wall Charger
Cover 1 Game Boy, so it is not scratched,
1 magnifying glass, so you can better see the game

12 games include:
Catz
Madagascar
The Sims 2 Pets
Pirates of the Caribbean
A set of 2 in 1 Pack: Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase and Scooby-Doo Mystery Mayhem
Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
Shrek 2 Beg for Mercy
Dogz
Camp Lazlo Leaky Lake Games
Pokemon Leaf Green
and Fire Red

And want to try everything that I have no idea if this can coincide with the purchase of a PS2, but you can not.
So I'm Asking application. How do I get all that?

Thank you very much if you can answer !!!!!

And I have $ 130 in order to ensure that you have seen:) tyy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment